THE DIARY OF A GEEK IN OXFORDSHIRE


Solving the World's problems with common sense and a flamethrower.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Drowning The Silence - Week 1 Update

Well, that was surprising!


My thanks to everyone who has read the first three chapters when they were posted - the number of hits the site received was a pleasant surprise, as were your comments.

Given that this seems reasonably popular (and certainly more popular than I'd expected), I plan to speed up the posts. The next Chapter will be posted on Monday, and I'll put one chapter per day out (normally around lunchtime), from Monday to Friday.

You'll have to hold your breath over the weekends though.

So thanks again to everyone - I hope you please keep reading, keep commenting and keep enjoying.

1 comment:

Danacea said...

I'm doing this - try to - myself. Good luck, never quit and never fail to trust yourself and your creativity.

Or I'll kick your arse.