THE DIARY OF A GEEK IN OXFORDSHIRE


Solving the World's problems with common sense and a flamethrower.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I've Spoiled my Track Record...

I've realised that I haven't actually posted to this Blog for over six weeks.

This is not, to be honest, A Good Thing.

Part - in fact most - of the reason for this is that I found myself taking what can only be described as a 'Geek Detox' after I sold off my laptops. I stopped spending my evenings on the PC, and did other things instead.

But now I'm BACK.

Geeky as ever, refreshed and ready for the fray.

Tonight I'm planning a 'Geek Night', as I have a PC that's been sitting, unbuilt and awaiting my attentions for ages, that I am absolutely determined to sort out tonight.

I've got some cool new kit, I've returned to (and finished) the Tech Upgrade Plan, so I think it's time for some geekage, some photos and a return to regular posts.

More tonight . . . I promise!

No comments: